Original Writings ~ The Literates Asylum
March 29, 2024, 06:52:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Original Writings, enjoy Smiley.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.  (Read 6080 times)
Razyus
Scribbler

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2007, 07:23:00 pm »

Ah a shank of lamb. That tasty morsel to sit upon the shelf for it’s own short eternity. Shame it is a non-sentient object. In fact. I’d go so far as to say it was the type of object that could never be sentient. And bloody hell people keep speaking to me.

Anyway, on the topic of a shank, I find it slightly odd that a subject as such could come from something so inanimate, yet strangely enough I feel the incessant need to carry on writing in a way that my body won’t let me stop.

Except now to use the spell check feature. And so it is done! I hav raised the sword like cursor, without even stooping so low as to bring upwards my gift from mere peasants. It is a gift of fine nature a gift with no other. Oh, for god’s sake another typo.

The typo, shell of mortality, irresistible mistake to fall upon thine blade and damnation word that is how you spell thine. Ugh. And now I’m distracted by the door. How colleridge esque. I mean really. In fact I find it quite Ironic. Bah. To prepare for timed essay or not? I say not.

Well, next word: Pleasantry
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum