Original Writings ~ The Literates Asylum
September 23, 2021, 03:43:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Original Writings, enjoy Smiley.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A novel challenge.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A novel challenge.  (Read 963 times)
Kitsune Tsuki
Co-Administrator
Novelist

Favorite Genre: Fantasy, Steampunk

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: July 16, 2007, 12:16:48 am »

I like this idea.  Do you know how much each book costs on cafepress?  I may try selling it to some of my friends/teachers.  Make sure that you mention the site a lot.  Like, have it at the bottom of each page (Ok, that's overkill, but you get the idea).

Anyways, I do have one idea to throw out there.  It may be used better on future compilations, though.  Why not have all the stories written in a similar setting.  Akin to what we were doing with Entilea.  Don't turn it into an RPG, but just a unified setting.  Maybe use the book as a method of introducing background/material via stories.  Anyways, that's just one comment.

I will more likely try and make the cover to it, though Mak will probably one up me with his amazing photoshop skills.  I really haven't written anything lately, so I may give it a try.  Maybe I'll put up that story I started when we moved to the new site.

How many stories are we adding?  I think 5 or 6, plus maybe ten pages of poems would work well.

Lastly, is it ten pages double spaced?  I assume yes.
Report Spam   Logged

In a poll of Columbia\'s grad school of journalism, 57% believe in ESP, 57% in dowsing, 47% in the ability to read a person aura, and 25 believe in the lost continent of Atlantis

To the River Red, across the ochre steppe
A thousand fathers killed,
A thousand virgin daughters spread with swords still wet,
With swords still wet with the blood of their dead

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum