Original Writings ~ The Literates Asylum
August 20, 2022, 04:17:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Original Writings, enjoy Smiley.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.  (Read 4100 times)
Kitsune Tsuki
Co-Administrator
Novelist

Favorite Genre: Fantasy, Steampunk

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2008, 10:45:25 pm »

Mmm...blitzkrieg.  Ok, I don't really get it that much.  Just like the sound to it, one of those odd, minor war fetishes.  You know, something to make it sound like you know your military tactics.  I honestly don't know how it works, or at least not specifically.  Something about quick, lightnening raids and tanks.  Eh, not that important I suppose.

Ever feel like some sort of stand up comedian while writing these bits.  Kind of gotta make it flow, you know?  You get these little bits where you're just saying 'yadda, yadda, yadda'.  Killing time till the next thing hits you.  I almost want to say 'Uh, and such as, and by the way' in between each point.  Of course, sometimes I just make a random jump from here to there.  There ain't no bridge between blitzkrieg and stand up comedians, unless Hitler hired some joker to stand on his tanks and crack some bad german humor at the french.  Many laughs to be had there.

Kegger.
Report Spam   Logged

In a poll of Columbia\'s grad school of journalism, 57% believe in ESP, 57% in dowsing, 47% in the ability to read a person aura, and 25 believe in the lost continent of Atlantis

To the River Red, across the ochre steppe
A thousand fathers killed,
A thousand virgin daughters spread with swords still wet,
With swords still wet with the blood of their dead
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum