Original Writings ~ The Literates Asylum
August 20, 2022, 03:26:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Original Writings, enjoy Smiley.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.  (Read 4100 times)
Moonwolf
Scribbler

Favorite Genre: Poetry, Prose, Fantasy, Comedy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2008, 04:13:44 pm »

Kegger. Hmmm....Well I'm not a drinker, although I've been around it enough as my group's official "designated driver". I've never really been to any of those college "parties" as my friends and I all go to different colleges (or some of them went straight to work instead). So we have our own kind of "parties" that involve just us, usually a board game of some type (most often "Apples to Apples"), and a LOT of giggling. Those are some fun weekends. Everyone stumbling around and the giggling....oh the giggling. I've never seen nor heard a group of 5 large guys giggle before until I started being my D&D group's designated driver. And as much as they don't want to admit it, they can all get fairly high pitched >_<

I am not being honest to my first thought, however, as this thread is supposed to be. My first thought upon seeing "kegger" was not of some type of party, but of a little troll carrying a really big wooden keg. The Witchfire thread I just posted on has me thinking about the Iron Kingdoms world, I guess. My friend plays Trollbloods and I converted his little "Kegger" by adding an arrow in the side of the keg with little bits of beer foaming where the arrow penetrated. I'm no expert converter, but I thought it was cool. I definitely think he's cute and he's always my first thought when people say the word "kegger". I guess I'm just a geek like that.

Should be about five minutes, maybe a little less.

Well I'm in Geology class so the prof's got me thinking and I think the next word will be......."Extinction"! Or, if you prefer, "Mass Extinction"!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum