Original Writings ~ The Literates Asylum
September 23, 2021, 04:07:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Original Writings, enjoy Smiley.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slightly Random but still good for creative reasons thread.  (Read 3590 times)
Seer Fox
The Cause of Cancer, Chernobyl and Multiple Orgasms
Global Moderator
Novelist

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 11, 2007, 06:15:58 pm »

Tsk tsk Sildy, you aren't actually supposed to PLAN what you're putting down, so unless you think of such whimsies all the time, that counts as an INSTANT FAIL. It also doesn't matter if it's good or not.

Cheese, gROMIT! Oh ****, I went and caps that the wrong way. Ah well. But I remmber the episode where they went to the moon and it was made of cheese. Other than the movies, the episodes weren't very long. Penguins. You know, web ghosts penguin comic was pretty damn good, all things considered, certainly better than most anything I've seen in the more taverny boards as regards webcomics.

It'd be nice to be able to do a webcomic. I'd need a graphics tablet though, and they ain't cheap. I'm halfway competent at sketches. Sinclair is the one I'm working on right now; seems I've taken to drawing all these side characters. Poor Therne. But it's all making progress like my can collection...man, I must have one hundred of 'em by now. I'll need help to turn them into an Art Attack, just like Niel Buchanan...or however you spell his name. PVA GLUE!!! F'ing lifesaver, I'm sure you'll all agree. Has this been five minutes yet? I have no idea, so lets go for another sentence or so, shall we?

I need a shower.

Next word: Apple

Ciat,
Seer Fox
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum