Original Writings ~ The Literates Asylum
September 23, 2021, 03:26:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Original Writings, enjoy Smiley.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

OW Narrative Role Play

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: OW Narrative Role Play  (Read 593 times)
Canis
Scribbler

Favorite Genre: Post-Apocolypse

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 19, 2007, 02:30:28 am »

I don't know anything about shadowrun but if you can layout some basic information Iíll give it a try. The same goes for any other setting that has been mentioned.

The reason I suggested Werewolf: The Forsaken is that it doesnít require in-depth background knowledge. The game takes place in a setting very similar to our own. The players can take on the role of characters that have recently experienced their first change so just like the character, the players are learning about these supernatural secrets for the first time.

If this goes ahead I have a scenario in mind where a group of novice "pups" are guided by a mentor to cleanse a city of wayward ghosts and spirits by night while retaining their human lives during the day. Although they are werewolves they are by no means mindless killers, there are entire tribes (classes) dedicated to diplomats, mages, bards, judges and warriors each with their own unique spiritual "gifts" so there are always several solutions to any problem for a creative player. 

I would really like to give this ago so is there anyone willing to at least give it a try? Even if it doesnít work out it could at least be an interesting writing challenge.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 02:32:45 am by Canis » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum