Original Writings ~ The Literates Asylum
October 28, 2021, 08:10:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Original Writings, enjoy Smiley.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Land of Hope and Glory? - Shadowrun Narrative Game

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Land of Hope and Glory? - Shadowrun Narrative Game  (Read 1183 times)
Rictiovarus
Scribbler

Favorite Genre: Dictionaries, Atlasses and Encyclopedia's.

Random bannings for everyone!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 23, 2007, 12:41:27 pm »

Blurb reread the little text file with the meeting point on it in his mind, seeing no correlation between it, and where he now was. A gust of wind blew through the the street, making Blurb shiver. He zipped up his jacket against the cold and proceeded on, walking around for half an hour now.

The note said to meet in an abandoned building, which was no big help. ALL the buildings were abandoned here. He sighed in frustration. This should not happen! He had earned a respectable reputation in Europort's seedy underground and the slightly less underground Groningen. And every time, directions had been clear and concise. This damned map felt more like a labyrinth than directions....

...wait a minute....

Blurb turned the map on it's end. Now the buildings matched. The big neon sign for some Saeder-Krupp product, the pileup of crashed cars, the burnedout cafe. It all seemed so obvious now! Blurb could hit himself on the head.

He hurried to the designated building, finding two people already inside.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, got a little lost back there."
Report Spam   Logged

I feel more than qualified to dish out the above posted poorly conceived and vaguely offensive remark.

Feel free to mock or insult me for any mistakes I choose to make, but I am not in any way responsible for any physical, mental and/or property damage that might occur if you do.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum